WoW! What a trip! So we finally lifted off and everything, then we arrived in NY… then we were ready for the long trip to JAPAN! OH BOY! Yes I was excited! KESHI! The flight was Super Long. It was never ending! Aiya! Can u imagine sitting in a cramped space with henduo people! And a little girl kicking you the whole way! Ha ha! Nothing good was on the little TV thing, but I had my trusty laptop and Ipod, and yearbook… which I have not finished reading. >.<; So … let’s talk about how AA flight attendants. Have a super huai piqi! They must just be under a lot of pressure. Yelling at people all the time. I mean come on, not everyone speaks English. AIYO! (And the food Oh My let’s not begin… maybe just a little… what’s up with the food! The last meal was 3 pieces of chicken mixed into watery uncooked rice… good thing I had a frozen sandwich before ..>,<; ha ha! Don’t worry I took pictures not of the nasty food though or I mean the nastiest.) Well well…. When we got JAPAN, I was super excited! For Real! I took pictures of everything! I mean everything was cooler there than here! I took pictures of everything TOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
JAPAN!!!! *tears roll down* J-A-P-A-N!!!!!!
What? No "Boy in striped pajamas"? Oh well. Sorry, you had nothing better to watch. Also, didn't I warn you about that flight attendant? I knew you'd get her. She's crazy!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment