Sunday, April 19, 2009

@ DanShui!

SURPRISE! (I'm super tired again..)

Well today was another wonderful day in Taiwan. I stayed with Sandy at sister Chou's home at Danshui, which is at the north west tip, right beside a river. Anyways, I was able to go to the SAD for the hsinchu congregation, and sorrounding area. It was AWESOME.. I did not understand bunches though. But I did not fall asleep ... so jetlag is finally wearing off! Anyways I met some really cool people there was this one girl that really made an impression on me. She is my same age, she has helped her two younger siblings come into the truth since she was 10. And now she is attending both an english and chinese congregation, her english is amazing. She took me around to meet different friends and they all practiced their english. Apparently all the kids get together and do evening witnessing. There was one 14 year old brother who was interviewed he takes the lead on wed. nights... and he said something else which impressed everyone,... moved them to oooooss... and ahhhh..s but i dunno. Anyways, so there were 20 ppl baptized and about 1,950 people in attendance. I found brother and sister Huang amongst the hundreds of people, it was pretty cool... SO COOL i found someone I knew, what are the chances of that happening? So many zelous people!

After we left the assembly we headed back home ( sister chous house which is on 12th floor , by the way the view from the roof is AMAZING!) I soooo wanted to go to sleep ... but Sandy took me out again, we went to something called yuren.(something) Fishermans wharf or something like that... anyways its a tourist spot, a lot of ppl come and walk on the bridge mostly couples (It was just me and Sandy so we kept each other company... *sigh*) anyways ... so then we made a couple other stops and came home. When we arrived we went up to the roof and watched the fireworks. SOOOOOOOOOOO... piaoliang.
So now I will bid farewell and goodnight!

zaijian!

3 Comments:

Jacob said...

which Huangs? from Ithaca, NY? Joy and Ashley? sorry.,..just curious

zhen ni xi said...

thats so cool. if you find out what the brother said, please tell us. now i'm curious.

Zhou Cali said...

ITHICA de Huangs >.<