AIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's Finally here everybody!
After a long day of preparation the time is finally here. It is 10:30 and I still have a long list of need to do's! One by one though it will all be done. That is until 4 o'clock comes around. The plan is to go to go to the one and only "WAFFLE HOUSE" before the airport... plane takes off at 7:55am. It should be fun! Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm... I feel kinda sad leaving. Aiyo! I don't wanna miss a thing. I will only be gone for 7 weeks but it feels like a lot will change while I am gone. I am gonna miss all of "ya'll" for REALS!
It seems it will be raining the entire first week in Taibei. That's sad... but someone brought up a good point it is ... "TAIWAN rain!!!!!!!!!!" yep yep! You see Taiwan rain is so much different than the rain here in North Carolina. I'll be sure to let you know what it's like! (random thought what if it rained Milk Tea in Taiwan!? That would be AWESOME!) I doubt that but it would be cool Cali.... Oh oh oh She's starting to talk to herself again!! Better stop typing! Ok everyone... see you on the other side!
ZAI JIAN ( Chinese Pod Voice)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Last Night in NC for 7 WEEKS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
miss you already T_T
EEEEEeeeeeeeeEEE! so excited for yooouuu!!! ^_^ Love ya.
Post a Comment