Alright Everyone… Let’s see… So Monday I woke up at Sister Chou’s house and Joy calls Sandy and says that I need to be back to Taibei. So I’m like ALRIGHT let’s go! So sister Chou drove me to the Subway and we had a pretty good conversation. She invited me to go out in service with her and this other pioneer sister. So then she dropped me off at the subway station and I there I went
to the train all by myself! I felt like I really fit in. heh heh! It took about 40 mins to get back to zhongshan bei lu (where Joy lives). I got back to the street she lives off of and I thought OH YEAH I got this but I kept walking and walking and…. Stuff started looking odd… I PASSED IT… But I found out my error soon. So I walked back and came up to the apt. So then we got in the car and headed over to Ma jiemei’s house for Lunch. So when we arrived I went up to the 3
rd floor and there were many sisters already eating including an 82 year old sister. We had awesome food of all kinds! SO GOOD! The sisters were all very nice. I got all the same question s
so I think I can answer where I am from and how many sis. I have and that my entire family is in the truth. For dessert we had this very delicious cake!!!! So soft and not too sweet. Yumm… and then I went and had a cavity filled YAY! The dentist awesome was cool on the first floor there were dentist chairs and rooms… kinda cool how there was traffic right beside where the DR was working on a person… ha but whatever…. Ha ha! Then the second floor they have a room with a tv and Cali OK machine… it’s the shouxi floor (relaxing lou). After singing with Jesse for a while (who we are trying to convince to come to Beika) we went yo Yi Jiemeis house and had dinner. Kaili and her sister were there (the ones who greeted us at airport) and yi jiemei and ma jiemei and jesse and me and joy… Ashley was asleep the whole time. *side note.(Gabby ….Kaili reminds me of a Taiwanese version of little Nelly).
We had some really good food. I took pics of that too… and then we had this pretty Taro Cake. And then…. Went home to sleep.
1 Comment:
yayyyy!!! finally a picture. Okay from L to R who is who. Except Joy of course.
Post a Comment