Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The "D" word!

DELAYED!!!! Yep yep yep! Ha ha! So this morning my sis and Jam headed over to Breakfast at the one and only "Waffle House" I had the big breakfast thingy I can't remember the name of. The rest of the crew consisted of Dong Ivan Jacob Denise and Bauluo! (Yep Bauluo left his busiest day just for a little while for Cali!!!)I did not shed a tear! we rushed over to the airport. When I arrived I was supposed to load the rest of my dongxi in my other bag that Joy had. When we arrived... No Joy!... So I called her, she was still @ her house! AIya! So we waited around now the group grew, Nikki, Erin, Fe,Nancy, and my mom and sis came rolling in. (MAN time flew so fast!) Later I get a call from Joy SHE HAD A FLAT TIRE!! "Zenmeban!" So we made arrangements of who would go get her, but Edward changed that tire like nobodys buisness! Ha ha!so then we checked and all(Thank You to all those who came and also helped me check in and do all that good stuff! Awww we didn't do the worms eye view pic! Hao kelian) anyways ... So I said my goodbyes! And went thru the security thingy, it was one thing after the other,(apparently u r supposed to put the bags on the rolly things, if not they won't get checked ha ha -_-; as u can tell I don't fly much) Ok so from aside from that we raced over to the very last gate! To fly out to JFK... Or atleast that is still the plan, after all of that, NY desides to have horrible weather! So we are delayed! And I am sitting here watching a guy eat carrots and celery, while reclining with feet up XD... The guy next to me seems nice, I should say hello but I'm sleepy so I think I will take a nap! Yeah that sound good. Ok well ZAIJIAN! (Oh and Joy and Aili say ni hao! They are a couple seats behind me, but I know they would send greetings Ha hA!)

2 Comments:

Jacob said...

So.,,.you make it there yet?!?!?

jay_bny said...

haha!! Eventhough I wasn't there calita.. I feel like I saw everything thanks to your description of all of it. You should print your blog at the end of all of this and put it in scrap book~