Ok... so let's see where did I leave off... I spent Tuesday and Wednesday all day out in service with Zhang Jiemei (which isn't as scarry as I imagined... I kinda miss her now -_-;) She is an awesome sister! Before there was an anpai where people would be sent out as special pioneers here in Taiwan (it is no more) and she got to do it 3 times. So she has spiritual children all over the place... and they love her very much and she loves them ... they are such a treasure to her heart, when she talks about it you can just see it in her eyes. She is an awesome teacher too. I went with her to do a study it was the first one, but even then the student was well prepared in advance. She says that she only wants serious students... maybe it is b/c of her age that they listen but still its super cool. He had all scriptures looked up for entire first chapter. Then all her other studies did too. I actually got to go out in service with one of her former studies who is now recently baptized... I would have never guessed it though... she seemed to have been in the truth for so much longer than she really was. ( I love 7 11s they are so convenient) At first i kinda felt like i was being too much trouble for zhang jiemei but we became good friends after a while. She even walked me to the bus stop and all that and gave me candy. It was nice she said my chinese was bucuo ... which meant a lot. I hope I see her again before I leave. I need to post some pics. Service is pretty cool... a lot of people are like hurry up and get to the point. Sometimes they hang up on me ... but that's ok. I need to practice more for SURE!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Oh nice! See it just took a little time....so did she stop talking real loud to you? :)
Post a Comment