So the parking decks are super awesome. I think they have them in NY too.... Its like a vending machine, you are assigned a number and that is the ramp that you are supposed to park in. Anyways so there are a total of 9 in one section. 3 at the very bottom 3 level and 3 on top. anyways so we were ready to ride so Joy goes over to the car opens the doors and was ready to pull the car out, when her keys fell down the hole. It was hilarious... Sandy insisted we call the parking dude, but Joy was like "I'll take care of it" ya'll just gotta see the video... I'll post that eventually. Ok... well sleepy time... ok bye.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Side story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
Yeah!!! you got to go to your first ever Taiwan Special Assembly Day. How cool is that??!!! Tell all the brothers and sisters you speak to that we said "nihao".Can't wait to see the video of the parking lot. Elden and I miss you soooo much, but hope you have an amazing time there and come back with lots of new words and phrases to teach us.
yay! glad your trip is going so great! :D Am I missing the pics somewhere or are they coming later? Miss you! Have Fun!
You can' just leave us hanging like that!!! You gotta post that video :-)
Thanks for posting the video Cali! I know you are having an awesome time... I'm a little jealous :-)
Post a Comment