Sorry everyone! It took forever to get internet access. Everything is under control now though. >.< style=""> At the food market we purchased this fruit I have never had or even heard of … its called LianWu… It’s like a skinny apple… I will show you a pic. So then I ate a Hu Jiao Bing (like a fried bun with meat and vegetables inside). Then we ate some yogurt smoothie things and then had Korean dumpling noodle soup.. even with the heat. >.< Afterwards I was super Baole! I think I might need to slow down a little with the food. -_-; Not to mention last night we went to the big night market and I ate too much then on top of some sushi Nancy gave me. Oh yeah by the way yesterday we went to a spa… and had massage… wow was that nice, that was the first time that I ever had a massage.. I almost fell asleep but it was too painful at times ha ha! Super relaxing though! COOL COOL! Ok well honestly I could spend hours sitting here but … uh … I sleepy now and I will download some pics.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
ZHOU!! i miss ya already. make sure to eat all the food i won't get too eat. ANd i loved the motorcycle picture!!
Post a Comment