Monday, April 27, 2009

On the Spot!


Ok! Its Monday afternoon now and I just woke up…yep yep yep… For some reason I felt super tired today and yesterday, I think maybe I was coming down with something but now I took a shower and am ready to give it my all. Let’s see yesterday I went to the meeting at the xinli congregation. There a whole bunch of people there and everyone was super warm and loving I really did have an awesome time. Although during the program I was kinda nodding off… afterwards though I enjoyed the association(jiao1wang3- this word means association, the friends use it a lot, like when referring to a get together or something like that). There were many Japanese friends there learning Chinese, it was really cool talking to them I LOVE THERE ACCENT! Heh heh .. I am supposed to be doing something with one of the Japanese pioneers sometime today… but I’m not sure if it will go down or not. I met these three meiguoren (Americans) there they were just coming back from Australia heading to Korea to then go back home. One of the brothers was named Daniel and he works at Patterson… anyways he works with Kayden Jones (I dunno if I spelled that right) What a small world right!? HA HA HA… Oh yeah and last night we went over Joy’s meimei’s home for some jiaowang and there was a few people there… so after we ate she rearranged the chairs and sat me in the middle and she was like ok everyone ask her questions so that’s what they did at first it was awkward and then joy got distracted and stopped translating what I did not understand. I got such a headache… I don’t think I have been that nervous before. Ha ha maybe that’s why I slept so much today. I FEEL LIKE TIME IS RUNNING OUT! For this week the following is on the agenda: 1. I need to go get my glasses fixed (they broke, good thing I brought my contacts ne?) 2. I need to go purchase my ticket from the train station to go see JingRu… Joy say’s I have to go alone… but somehow I doubt she will let me do that. 3. Tomorrow I am supposed to go stay with this pioneer sister (frankly she kinda scares me a little, but we’ll see how it goes… shes really nice she gave a bag, b/c my other one fell apart -.-; so sad I know, but I also got another bag, that is super nice!!!!! I think it might be a man bag but whatever I like it, there are so many compartments and it was like $6. NICE! And I got a little bag thingy super cheap that said “NICE!” but I lost it. All well…. Anyways back to my list. 4. After tues and wed. service Thursday I am heading over to JingRu’s, staying there for atleast a week… it all depends on how much fun I have like Denise would say. ^-^… ( right now aili is saying she is going to eat me b/c she is the monster and I am the princess *finally I have reached the status of princess in her book VICTORY!!!!... unfortunately I’m gonna die now LOL* Ok well that’s all for now. Let me see if I can post at least one more picture. Ok BYE BYE

ZAIJIAN^_^

1 Comment:

frenaew said...

Cali!!!!! Thanks for the morning laugh!!! I'm at my desk cracking up! I'm so mad you got Princess status! Dog! I'm so jealous!!!!
I'm so proud of you....you are being all out going and meeting new people! Wow! Hey...can you make friends with the other friends out of the country just visiting there..... we can have new travel spots to go see!!! :)
Love ya girl! Keep having a ball for us!!!!!