Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Side note!

So how bout the whole first week I was here, I would always be so proud of saying " Wo shi moxigeren" (i am mexican) I figured not a lot of those came around here. So people would be like ohhhhhh thats why you dont have white skin, if i said meiguoren they would all be puzzled. So anyway after this whole pig flu thing im like ... im from Meiguo.... yes i get puzzled look. But atleast I don't get sympathy ha ha ha... now when people hear that i am from Mex. they are all like oh wow thats the place that has the pig issue, they are famous now ...( you ming) ha ha and im like yeah i know, and they are like you need to be careful dont go back to Mex. it is not convenient right now.... and im like -_-; (dui liaojie!) ha ha thats all!

2 Comments:

zhen ni xi said...

Too funny. Thats all that is on the news here. Be sure not to bring anything back here either.

Jacob said...

I was wonderin why your skin wont white!! .,,.thats funny