Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry Guys... words is all


Ok so this whole picture issue is getting on my nerves. I can't get it to work. I apologize. I attended the DanShui congregation meeting on Friday, and met many cool people, honestly this is the congregation I zui xihuan (like the most) It was super awesome! although there was that huge language barrier everyone was willing to talk to me. Yes ... My head still hurts from all the thinking ... and for some reason I can't really remember the words... but as soon as someone says it I know what they are saying. That's pretty cool. Chou jiemei (the sister I am staying with, and Sandy's bible teacher) is the sweetist sister ever!!!!!!! She has so much patience towards me and she is an awesome teacher. We were out in service and went up to this security guard I gave him the tract and invitation and all and then he said Oh I am busy,.. and I was like yeah so still leaving it for ya! and She jumped in and started talking and he was like im busy right now... (he wasn't really... he was on the job.. but all he had to do was wait for cars to come in and push a button) anyways sister Chou litterally said I KNOW! this will only take a momment. And went on and even through in a scripture... (Ok so I figure if I only make smaller posts maybe it won't seem as intimidating to you guys... so that's all for now... gotta go for some jiaowang)
ZAIJIAN!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments: