On Friday Morning I was instructed to awaken the Aili and take her to Mc'D and then to the Train Station.. boy that would have been easier if she actually woke up. Let's just say she is not a morning person... So finally she got up like around 11 or something like that and we headed out. and BOY was I HUNgry. We stopped by 7-11 and picked up some snacks .. (I don't recommend the HotDog- weaner on a stick)the boiled egg is ok... actually pretty good. And the lunch box on the train ... not all that. So I headed to Hualien along with Aili and her aunt. Train was freezing ... and I had a headache, did I mention it was super HOT outside. Anyways.. headache would not go away so I tried sleeping it off... finally arrived to train station Yang dixiong picked us up and took us to Joy's house and as soon as I arrived I went to sleep... woke up just in time for dinner and then run to meeting... meanwhile head still hurt. By the way That was the last meeting at the old kingdom hall in Hualien. The next day... Saturday... me and Joy went to help clean the new kingdom hall ... really pretty. (head still hurt) and we came back home about 1 hour later... and they were all convinced that I had heat stroke... I dunno if I really did.. but Joy's sister hit me with a rock a couple of times... (massage) Surprisingly I had no headache... for a while ... it came back though. Sunday was a good day... went to meeting at new kingdom hall and AC was not on yet.. so all we had were windows.. it was pretty horridly hot! but bearable.. felt like we were in a sauna with another 180 people. The other congregation had their meeting the night before and could not even open the windows b/c of mosquito's ... Ouch!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Oh my!!!! Girl that sounds like it was hot up in there!!!
baoqian tingdao ni tou name tong le. :(
Post a Comment