Ok!! So long story short, some how we managed to arrange a trip to JAPAN!!!!! I was so excited! We arrived Friday and are staying in Fukoka Japan, in the South. We are staying with a friend of Joys and Family. They are a very sweet family. We went to the meeting on Friday, and it was so coooooool ... yes I commented... I think I said something about... Gods kingdom. I met so many Japanese sis.bros. One of the Highlights was the Mic.s. There are no brothers passing them around, instead there are various mics spread around the audotorium and they sit in a little bag. And who ever sits by it passes it on to the person commenting. You gotta see a pic... umm...maybe I will post it next week. I am using the family computer... apparently the outlet voltage is not the same around here xD oh my!
Ok so now to the good part. We all decided to some Holland Village Park (kind of like an amusement park, entertainment full of flowers place). If you know me, you know that I am not CRAZY about flowers... yes they are pretty and all... but I dont need to see miles of them for an incredible sum. I think it would be more fun for couples. They had a couple of movies in like a SUPER awesome IMax type thing where the screen opens up on ceiling and all four wall... it was so pretty ... so we only saw 2... and then they closed. So we walked around... and I was really starting to regret coming to Holland Park or whatever its called. Oh yeah so we had to take a train about 2 hours time to get to Naji..something. So we had to make it back to the train station by 8:45... pplwere shopping and they realized we had 10 min to get back to train station... so we RAN RAN RAN like crazy *Finally some ACTION!* It was such a rush!... but we missed it literally by a hair. Of course I had no clue what to do so I just sat back and watched what happened.. and took pics. So for some reason we got on the very next train... I knew we shouldnt have.. but I was not about to sit there by myself. So they realized we were on the wrong train... and got off at the very next stop BIG MISTAKE... it was in the middle of nowhere... no one in sight but the 6 of us. AIYO!!!!!!! what to do?... first they panicked! and then Joy lightened up the mood... the 2 sisters were scared though. I on the other hand was excited muahaha hoping to see something else cool... or atleast be stranded and have some good story to tell.. I took pics of everything.. battery died eventually though. How i will recharge? i dunno... so we got on the next train..last train that would come by... we switched a couple of other trains and by that time it was about 10:30 or something ... Barely anyone out... (I have a mission of finding out where all the people are... I havnt seen that many around.... they arent that many at that holland thing.) Finally we got on a really nice train with leather comfy seats... I think word spread amongst the conductors and they all helped us... so that last train was like buisness class or something... anyways. So it finally looked like we would be home soon. NOOoooooo.. the train made a stop at a station and took longer than normal and there was an announcement informing the passengers that ... there had been an accident... sadly another train up the tracks hit a bicyclist... and they were looking for the bicyle... (u can assume what happened to the person) So we sat there for another hour... all in all ... it is about 1:30 and we are finally home. WHAT AN ADVENTURE! I glad i went to the Holland thingy village whatever that place is called.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Best Part... MISSED THE TRAIN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment