Ok so last night we were leaving to meet a sister at her home, so we exited the apt. and went to put on our shoes. The shoes are usually left out right outside the door, everybody does it, SERIOUSLY. So it is assumed that it is a perfectly ok spot for shoes. Well as I went to put on my comfy black crocs that I refuse to pay for, but got for free... they weren't there!? WHAT IN THE WORLD!? I know it's CRAZY!!!!!!! So now I have to search every floor (11 of them)I guess since they don't really matter especially since they were free,... and that means I can buy something else to replace them in my luggage on the trip back... but at this point "It's the Chase" I am playing detective, and Sandy is my assisstant! Ok that's all... Good Day
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
haha. You'll find them one day in some other country. ... but seriously, sorry about your xiezi. :(
mei guanxi. just pick up another pair at the crocs store in hualien.
those darn croc theives i tell ya
I got your crocs.,.,,you're gonna hafta pay to get them back!!!
Post a Comment