Well... as far as the post before this one... I don't really know what happened with it. It's a mystery .. I don't remember what it said... so it's lost... THE STORY'S CONTINUE! ( Edit: I remembered a little When I arrived at the NRT station, I had trouble finding the elevator .... When I found it I was instructed to find the 4th floor... but I only say floor 1, 2, 3, and R! what in the world! I suspected it would be R(4) but I was not sure so I waited to ask someone... took a while and it was confirmed... HEY! I just had a thought! maybe it's because 4 is not good number! HA HA! It must be!.... So last night, we went to the meeting here in Gaoxiong. It was pretty nice! Although something gave me some comfort... eventhough there were about 100 people there... there were still times when there was a question... and dead silence. I commented! but then as soon as I began ... this little green bug jumped on to my book... and well you know me I alway have an awesome reaction to these type of situations.... I did really good this time but kinda thru me off. I talked to many sisters... all the same questions... there is only one question that I have trouble answering... that is what made me decide to get baptized so young? Well.. there are many reasons... the biggest one I dunno if I can explain in Chinese.... all well JIAYO! There were a couple of times where some people talked to in english,... and I was like chinese please,... but they would give up on me too easily... so i prefer to talk to those who know no english. Today I went out in service... it was interesting! A lot of differences i dunno where to begin! I have to draw up a map or something. I dunno. I'll tell you later. After service we went home I HAD TO TAKE A NAP. So tired! and then ate and went to do a study with ru. And then we went sight seeing... I don't remember the name of the place. I think it was that British con... thing... There were a MESS LOAD of Tourists... could barely move. Still fun though, then we went to night market. I enjoy riding the scooter it such a rush ... I mean you could fall off at any momment... ha ha... I like the ride though. I like the way people look in Gaoxiong... very laid back looking... not everyone walks around made up like going to club like in Taibei. To tell you the truth I wanna go back to Taibei! >.< ( I kinda feel like that is home.) All well I just need to go to train station and get meh ticket... anyways So now I have to go study. ZAIJIAN!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
JING RU!!!!!!!!!
Its Yi Dixiong and Jiemei!!!!! Please tell them I said hello. Glad you're having a good time and I miss you a lot.
Green bug huh? I had a praying mantis get on me at the Kingdom Hall one time. Must have been Jehovah's spirit because I managed to stay calm. After all, the bug was "praying". OK, I know, weird. I think it's awesome how much you are getting out in service and to the meetings. And that you want people to talk to you in chinese. My brain would be fried by now. Luv u lots and miss you a bunch, but happy you are having such a good, spiritually active time.
Post a Comment