Alright, well.... Where should I begin... So it has been a while since my last post. Where to begin...Ok! So Monday night I came back to Taibei... I fell asleep on the way... on the train... and the next thing I know there is this train Lady saying.. "xiaojie xiaojie.. daole" ... and I'm like ohhhh... "bu hao yisi" half asleep... No one else on the train and this line of ladys coming on the train waiting for me to scram to clean the train. It was so embarrasing! Then I had to drag my luggage to the opposite side of train station TWICE! (again half asleep) So then I finally found Joy and we went home! We stayed up for a while talking and stuff. The next day Joy, Aili, and I headed over to Yang Ming Shan! We ate picked callie lilies,.. and then hiked a little to this beutiful open hill side type thing and chilled... it was really cold so Joy wore a bath robe (on top of her clothes). Afterwards we headed over to the HOT SPRINGS (this one is for you Nikki) It was at a resort... the mountains surrounding us (the price was super reasonable we got food afterwards too) There were so many pools we could get into... it was basically just the three of us there. SUPER AWESOME... Basically spent the evening doing that...The next day ... the morning hung around home, studied cleaned, that kinda thing. Went out fur lunch came home and packed for Danshui (where sandy and chou mama are) We hung out with a couple in Danshui and had dinner and went back to there place for tea and biscuits. The liu dixiong is prof. caligraphist. So he thru together some masterpieces and gave to us. Afterwards I came to stay with Sandy. Today Thursday was pretty awesome we went out in service in the morning and it was so pretty. It was out towards countryside so there was trees and fields and then Ocean... BIG BIG OCEAN... It was so nice. And I got to jiaowang with a lot of sisters. Afterwards we all went to lunch together... it's seriously like a family here. I got invited to go karoke and bowling for Sunday.. I'll see how that turns out. Afterwards we went to this place where they have the "nuwang tou" queens head. Off the shore there are these rocks that have formed through out the years and one of them looks like a queens head. It was BEAUTIFUL mountains to one side Ocean to the other... we arrived around 5 so the sun was starting to set. now let me see about pictures. ...
Thursday, May 7, 2009
And Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
awesomeness, awesomeness :)
Post a Comment