Ok well this morning I got to school on time and everything ... and I got this really cool red umbrella at wal-mart the other day, but I thought na.. its not gonna rain. So I left it in the car. In the middle of class the instructor opens the blinds and the rain clouds are huge... but I thought na ill be good. But I decided to run out to meh car and grab my umbrella... and right when I grabbed it A DOWNPOUR BEGAN... My pant legs got so wet... and my shoes make a squeaky sound each time I take a step. And now I am in this computer class with rain and thunder... hmm... that's just asking for trouble. OH MAN! I need to go back and do all my work in meh book thats tupid. ay ay ay ... ok Well let me just leave you with this note... INTERNATIONAL ASSEMBLIES IN 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go soooooo badly! .... Korea, or anywhere else would be awesome. Alright well have a great day or night everyone ... Heping fuera. ^0^
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment