... well not really... I guess I am getting a taste of high school for two days a week for the next 3 weeks Oh MY! three weeks can end quickly so I better soak it up! Well I am in this class that is pretty much pointless ... pretty much what you did is open up files look at them and then you close it and you are DONE. YEP DONE. then you do the work at the end of the chapter and you are free to go. I can't believe it either. But I get to sit at a computer for most of the day. WOO HOO. which means i can play around with it OH... YEAH! -.^ ... anyways... So I am officially going to have a blog like Mita and gabby. I dunno if juanita has one ... I've only been invited to gabby's.
Ok well I gotta go to El baño now so... i'll post wednesday and hopefully get some response on this one. Alrighty then Heping OUt!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Plenty of Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I don't know how to subscribe or invite...
YAY~! remember how i yelled it saturday well that's how i yell it now! YAY!
I like your blog..it's all pretty!!!!! yeah..i dont have one, but you are more than welcome to me commenting on your blog! *wink*
Post a Comment