Ok well let's say I am super excited about going to the S.A.D this weekend... I JUST KNOW that I am going to understand a whole bunch of stuff. YAY! I've been reading over my notes so that I know what everyone is SuPPOSED to be saying.
So last night I was at work right. Generally what I do is an easy job... but sometimes I want to jump off a bridge... thinking back I feel Kinda sorry for the lady ... she's old and has depend on people 24/7 but oh my is that a challenge for me. my patience is getting a work out ... no doubt. every 30 minutes she would call me down to her room ... she wanted water or for me to sit there with her... its all good thats my job and well... yeah. But now as a result I am running on very little sleep and a large hazelnut latte ... I had no choice I had to stop by caribu and get a $4.15 caffinated drink so that I could go to school and pee in a cup and observe it through a microscope ohh... It's OoDles of fun. NOT! Its GROSE and it stinks and the room is hot... and my teacher won't let me escape! U-U; Now I am looking up information on SARS but I typed it in on google and it took me to SARS fansubs BWAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and i want to check my e-mail but my crazy school has blocked g-mail! whats up with that.... OH BUT I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FIND A WAY THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!
ok well moving on to more important things. like Mita went to eat Korean last night with out me. I want to go too...! but I was at work ... I guess that's the downside of bringing home the bacon... and having lana for gas and stuff... and overpriced caffinated drinks.... I wish there were a cupAjoe around here ... which reminds me I need to figure out my ... Mom's ... Espresso machine ASAP. Ok well I need to head back to the pee-pee examination room ... I'll never look at lemon-lime soda the same way again. Alright heping fuera My PeeP's!
WO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!^0^
Thursday, October 25, 2007
One day left!
Posted by Zhou Cali at 9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
so what did you learn about pee?
who is mita? if it's mellisa i thought she was mesa now?
you talked about pee in most of your blog.. that is just so ...anyway, thats what friends are here for.. to help you get through the pee-ing process??!? and thanks, I'LL NEVER LOOK AT LEMONADE THE SAME WAY~..ohh..SARS Fanclub..ahhahaha
Post a Comment