Ever since I arrived I have pretty much been in AWESOME! weather for some reason I am always in the right place at the right time as far as weather goes. For example... before I arrived to Taiwan it was really rainy, Skies cleared as soon as Cali arrived! then it was rainy in Danshui but then cleared nice and cool when i arrived deng deng... (etc) Last Thursday was a different story ... it started Wed. Night.. there was thunder and very heavy rain... so much... it woke me up in the middle of the night. Crazy huh! I know! so I had plans to go out in service that day but it was raining way too hard.. i kinda assumed that people would not be out... WRONG! the Taiwanese friends here are still out in the Big Rain! Apparently the foreigners don't usually go out in the rain... not used to it I guess... So I stuck at home ALL DAY! occasionally running out for Lunch ... Dinner... Snacks ... and so forth. Very productive i must say! I'm done packing.. i am hoping Joy will help me take some stuff back... b/c I uhhhh... may have packed too much coming here 〉。《 yep yep we'll see how this goes! Today Friday... I went to have some Mexican food in Danshui and got some really bad attitude from a qipao lady... She was not too nice... at first she was but when i was not totally convinced about her product she was so RUDE... see if i go back pissssss... anyways i talked to the owners back at the Mexican or should I say "mexican" restaurant. They were pretty interesting... the cook is not really even a cook he is Canadian Born family from Guadaljara and he married a taiwanese girl and they opened up a restaurant... he learned the dishes from his Fumu! interesting right!? The place has potential... i wanna go home and learn to cook now... could be very useful in future!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment