Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cali the Explorer

Hmm... I don't remember exactly where I left off... but let's pick up from Today.. Wednesday.. the 3rd? i dunno... This morning I was gonna go out in service.. but uhhh.. I guess I convinced myself it wasn't until 9:30 so I called up around 8 50 to see when we met. It was 9... so i was like ok .. i guess forget that... I guess I needed a push out of bed so I could at least make it there for an hour... instead i started packing... and putting tags on stuff.. by the way "what do you get a guy as a souvenir ?!" This is so complicated... I think of it over and over again.... I dunno ... Sandy says bring back cookies or cake... so i think that might be what I end up doing... I can't think of anything else... any suggestions?... any ways after studying my watchtower i realized i brought the wrong pinyin one.. Great! now all i got are characters! this is gonna be fun!.. afterwards I wondered over to Taibei mains station... in order not to pay for riding the train I walked it.. not bad.. it was hot.. but i made it... didn't meet any crazy filipinos this time.. i did see a lot of waiguoren though. after hanging around there... i decided I would walk to Taibei 101.. I WAS ON A Mission! (wow it took me a few trys to get the speling of mission right) so i started walking and then the blobs of sweat started getting thicker so i decided i had given a pretty good attempt and took myself down to the train platform and in just a couple of minutes there i was at taibei 101 actually i never really made it there... i went to the Elite mall for some Bibimbap instead... it was too hot to walk another block to 101. the food was good... and a british sounding taiwan chef man explained to me the whole concept of having to mix the dish ... blah blah blah... but hearing his accent was fun ... so i played dumb and gasped Ohhh! ... then i read my mags... and decided to get some ice cream at BigToms again... i got the obama brownie.. delicious... met some snobs and then decided i would walk back home... that way i could see stuff... but just when i started... Joy called me! TUN TUN TUN!!!!! to be continued...

0 Comments: