Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It might be a While!

Ok so this weekend was semi- AWESOME!

So when I got home Tuesday night my mother reported to me that there had been some complications with my Car ... so long story short it is now sitting outside my house so sad and lonely and will be for another 3 LONG weeks.
Tuesday I had a pretty good day out in service i think... although both gabby and I were kinda BLAH... but nov. 1 cumplimos 9 years baptized ... that was cool. I'm glad to see we are all still holding strong and staying faithful to Jehovah.
Friday I went out in service and had a pretty good day. Then before the meeting I had a breakdown an emotional one that is ... but all was good at the end of the night. Because then Jam and I stayed up until 3 AM making a really cool card for TASHA that took my mind off of stuff.
SAT. that was the party day... man! did we party danced all night... and i don't even dance ... I was planning to avoid it the whole night but I was peer pressured into it! ay ay ay! EVERYONE was dancing not one soul was sitting down! so i had to join in all the fun.

I was so pumped with energy when I got home i studied my watchtower and then fell asleep and still woke up in time to go clean the hall. Ath the meeting there was a bible study from JACKSONVILLE her name is angela she was so nice ... i got to talk to her and her bible teacher a lot. very encourageing.

Then that afternoon everything went LOCO... the service plans kept getting changed... I had to go home... and i was running on very little sleep ... some other stuff happened but then i went out in service and all was good!
So and I got 9 hours of sleep so now today i have to go to work so heping out! my peeps!^0^

Well I have finished with this computer class for good. So this might be my last post for a while. I know its sad but I assure you, you will survive U-u; I just downloaded a mess load of CD's how exciting and the internet connection is so fast it took like 5 minutes each woo-hoo!!!!!!! ok well Im going home now. I LOVE YOU ALL!

2 Comments:

erin said...

What while?! (Oh dear, I'm starting to talk like a Korean drama. hehe) I love reading ni de blog. Good times.

jay_bny said...

awww.. what happened that one Friday?? At least everything worked out for you! I like your posts.. you should keep posting. CDs..what kinds * Courious *