Well it turns out that I have been placed in a class that is titled Coding and something... Well the thing is that I get to sit infront of a computer all day WOO HOO... so I get to update more and download more... oh but what should I download.. any suggestions out there? well... lets see whats new... this weekend we had a lot of success out in service ... that's excellent. saturday I got kinda sick though, that was not fun ... let me not think about that feeling... it was not too pleasant. >.<; I went on a study with LI LI and it was pretty cool cuz they studied really fast and the little chinese guy was so into the study I don't remember his name but I think it started with a B-- We ate food for dinner... chinese food... and then made cards for little sick Laurence... Ok now to the future stuff ... this Thursday my sister and I and a couple more friends are camping out for Black Friday WOO HOO.... and also...thursday is a big service day for us .. the only day out of the whole year chinese restaurants actually close down WOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ok gotta go back to class
Heping OUt!
~Zhou CAli
Monday, November 19, 2007
I'm Back!
Posted by Zhou Cali at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Fighting!!!-- In finding people out in service, may Jehovah bless your efforts! Start those bible studies girl!!! HA! Another computer class..LOL~
Post a Comment