Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm Ready to Go!

This is good and Bad.

I don't want to leave all of my friends and family,... but I can't wait to be away from this crazy job for 2 WHOLE MONTHS! Man do I need a break! but then again I'm sure everyone does. AIYA!!!!!!!! when will the end come!!!!!!! I really need to invent something QUICK! snuggies already took my idea! I think I will try to make scented greece yes... that usually stinks! so if i make it smell like Vanilla then it would change the world! I would never need to work in customer service again! or maybe I should just find a different job where they can't see my face! YEs... but then what about chuandaoing well .. I love doing that! I guess it's different! hmmm... anyways the countdown begins!!!!!!! 16 1/2 days left!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! I think I will eat some chicken today! and then go to meeting! yes... chicken will make my day a WHOLE lot better, and some spiritual chicken right afterwards! some jia2 ji1 (fried chicken) Ok ZAIJIAN(chinesepod voice) ^_^v

0 Comments: