Ok well I have not updated in a while, but there are some things that I would love to get off my chest. Ok here it goes: everytime I'm at school and have to go to the bathroom I have to go through a crowd of guys hanging out at the girls bathroom! WHATS UP WITH THAT! its like they are inspecting who goes in and who comes out! I want to tell them off so badly. I might just do it too! Since I am starting to get into that mode where I feel like I can say anything because I will not be here any longer ... soon... speaking about that Since I only have two classes left. I have noticed already 3 new asians that are about to start coming to this school WHATS UP WITH THAT! there were none during this entire year that I attended and now they are finally starting to come why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u_u; all well.... Man I am hungry >...< I have a bag of apples in the car... I think I will go grab one. Alrighty then He PIng out wo de peeps.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment